Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy birthday steve!

This year we celebrate your special day on Thanksgiving. How appropriate, for we have so much to be thankful for and you are a huge part of our gratitude and joy.  I keep these photos in my safe box for they are most precious - and you take a lot of cute pictures, my sweet boy! 

Remember when we had all those birds?  They let you play with them all day long.  You had such beautiful blonde hair for many years - I didn't have the heart to cut it.  You are my sunshine.  This is your last year as a teenager, then on to the big time of life.  Keep shining brightly, sing songs, play piano and make music.  Embrace your talents and show the world how creative you are in the arts.  Be your best and most of all, have fun -- and be happy

You will always be my Boo...we love you.  xo