Tuesday, August 9, 2011

message from my daddy



Every now and then I am amazed at the perceptions people have of me.   I know in my heart that my essence in filled with love, compassion and hope for peace and strive to be the ultimate optimist.  Some people flock to my illumination, others resist and even try to taint my being.  No matter.  We can only aspire to be the best we can be in this little time we have here on earth, and someday when we are all connected in the next life, we will realize our truths.  Until then, I share a message my Dad sent me today.  I have received many appreciation calls in the past, but this one tops the cake.  Sometimes the universe provides an overdose of love and appreciation just when we need it most.  Thanks, Big Daddy.  Being with you each week is my pleasure.  You are my hero and the wind beneath my wings.  I love you with all my heart and cherish your kind and sincere words. 

"fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do" 






Play Audio