Friday, May 14, 2010

tugs my heart



Hi Rob.  Looking forward to coming here and getting lost in your beautiful blogs when I have more 'computer' time.  Seriously, it's one of the things I look most forward to.

Thank you, Rob, for all your kind words and feelings.  It means so very much to me. Love you.  Hugs from me.

Oh, Robbie, that is so nice.  I may not post all the time but I do read your blog.

This warms my heart.  My blogs are my expressions from within and sometimes I release some deep and heavy stuff; others are light-hearted banter.  Lately I have pondered why I get excited sharing my innermost thoughts and feelings and the answer I received was this is how I am leaving a part of myself to my boys and the world.  One day they may wonder why things came about and what made me tick, and even how to re-create a recipe when I am not around to do so.  Everything I share comes from my heart and soul, and these are my truths, good and bad, happy and sad. 

Thanks for sharing.  Love to all. xo