Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy fathers day



Train up a child in the way which he should go and when his is old, he will not depart from it.  Proverbs 22:6

It is much easier to become a father than to be one.  Kurt Nerburn

"When I was a kid, my father told me everyday "you're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to."
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest in inheritance.  Ruth E. Renkel

One night a father overheard his son pray: "Dear God, make me the kind of man my Daddy is."  Later that night, the Father prayed:  "Dear God, make me the kind of man my son wants me to be."
Until you have a son of your own...you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling, that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.  You will never know the sense of honor that makes a man want to be more than he is and to pass something good and hopeful into the hands of his son.  Kert Nerburn

"Dad, how much I've grown tall does not matter, because it's to you I'll always look up. Kent Arish


Thanks, Dad, for all your wisdom and understanding.  Thanks, Wayne-O, for being such a wonderful role model to our beautiful boys.  Congratulations, Mikey, on joining this amazing cast of characters.  This is your first father's day celebration ~ embrace and cherish it.  xo